Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Better Visit

Had a much better visit with Daddy this afternoon/evening. Got a lot of medical and technical info which I will post another day. I brought him dinner (Jenny's macaroni n stuff) and we watched Soylent Green on my ipad. He's been referring to the movie a lot both times that he was in the hospital, and I read the book a couple of years ago so wanted to see it too. We popped popcorn for the movie. And he stayed awake the whole time. 

He's not going to rehab this week. But, I did send my big email to everyone at UMMC about how getting to UMMC is unsustainable now that he has moved home and that he needs LVAD care and transplant eval at the Richmond VA and they have forwarded it to people at the VA and will start coordinating that. Both Jenny & Daddy have assured me that it was not bitchy. (Because I have asked.) I worked really hard at that and Daddy & I made some jokes about what I could have put in and what I took out. 

More later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment