Monday, July 21, 2014

This is a Marathon, not a Race

Trying to collect myself and get set up for the week after the unexpected recall this morning. At least our lawn is mown, mail has been triaged, and we now have 2 cars in Pittsburgh. I'm waiting on laundry and eating some communal Fisher House lasagne for an early night so that I can be at the doctor's rounds tomorrow at 6am. It'll be good schedule conditioning for morning yoga....I found a yoga studio 2 mi away that I want to check out, because I need something to keep me sane. Not gonna lie.

3 comments:

  1. Definitely try to get some yoga in to reach that zen mentality. My thoughts are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a caretaker, it is very important to take care of SELF first. I encourage more yoga posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe tomorrow if things stay quiet.

    ReplyDelete