Hi guys. Daddy got rear-ended today on his way from DC to Gettysburg. He was not at fault. He is fine and went to the ER to be sure. I picked him up after he got discharged and we made it to the tow yard to clean out his car.
The guy there was super nice and helpful, esp since we were there after closing. He was asking about Daddy's LVAD and helped me get stuff out of the car. Daddy started feeling dizzy and said so. So he sat down and then we got him in the truck with some water and leaned the seat back. The guy was even going to accompany Daddy in the portajohn to make sure he didn't fall. Daddy is feeling better and said that if this persists, a CT scan is the next step, which is super responsible. I told him I liked his attitude. It was also super responsible of him to go to the ER just to be sure after the accident.
We are staying tonight at Julie's house so that I can go to work tomorrow, and then I'll take him home tomorrow night and come back Wed morning. No need to kill ourselves, this is not an emergency. ("This is a test of the non-emergency broadcast system.")
No comments:
Post a Comment