Last night we had chicken & beans on the smoker. Tonight we'll have steaks. This morning Daddy made us BLTs. Yesterday morning he made hash browns and eggs scrambled with peppers from his garden. I know that's all out of order.
Yesterday we slept in and Jaron & Daddy did some shooting. I read & napped. It was a good chill day.
Last night I wanted to show Daddy the new Mad Max movie and he said his TV wasn't working. I start troubleshooting at layer 1 and reset the surge protector. Now everything works.
Daddy agreed that location sharing with me & Jenny would be cool. And when he was overdue arriving last Sunday and we couldn't get ahold of him...So I set up google+ locations with only us on his phone & my phone and texted about 100x with Jenny about setting it up. This used to be a separate app called Google Latitude the last time I used it. It's really confusing bc google+ has location check-ins which is different from location sharing. Meh. As one of my friends pointed out, google already knows where you are. The question is whether you want to use that info for your own convenience.
Set up the Life Alert and did both a battery and systems check. Found the right place for Daddy to put it on his VAD bag so that it won't accidentally press the button nor fall off.
Started setting up the cell range extender. Watching lights blink red and green and troubleshooting. But, will get that figured out. There are a couple of configuration options and a troubleshooting chart.
More importantly, I did my favorite thing. Crawl around under desks in the dust! I love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment